Accepted Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
- Toddler (2T-6T)
- Little Kid (4-6)
- Tween (7-20)
All clothing must be seasonally appropriate for the respective sales. Your items will sell best during their appropriate season.
Spring/Summer Sale: No heavy coats, wool or thick sweaters, turtlenecks, Christmas/Holiday Outfits, snow attire, or Halloween costumes will be accepted
Fall/Winter Sale: No Easter or 4th of July Outfits. No shorts or sleeveless tops.
Pretend Play Clothes Dress-Up Clothing: Princess Dresses, Pretend Costumes (Doctor, Firefighter, Police Officer etc.) will sell best if they are retail (store bought) items. However, we do accept High Quality Handmade items in the category. Halloween costumes only accepted at the Fall Sale.
Hats & Hair Accessories: Sell best if paired with a matching outfit or sold in sets. Please be sure they are properly cleaned before consigning.
Tights & Socks: must be NEW or attached to coordinating outfits. If used, socks cannot be sold individually, they must be sold in sets of 3 or more.
Shoes: Infant and Toddler size Newborn to 13 and Kids Shoes size 1-7. Shoes should be CLEAN, on the top, inside, and on the bottom/sole. They must be in GOOD condition free of scuffs, stains, tears, or odors.
Sports Attire: Un-Personalized Sports Attire of all seasons is welcome. Examples: Leotards, soccer shorts, baseball pants, jerseys, cleats, safety guards, etc.
Maternity Clothing & Nursing Wear: No older than 5 years.
Twice Loved Kids strives to offer area families an unsurpassed opportunity to purchase gently used, high quality and brand name items at a fraction of the retail price.
Twice Loved Kids Consignment Event will not accept the following items: Clothing not seasonally appropriate. Clothing that is stained, soiled, faded, pilled, torn, has holes, missing or mismatched buttons or snaps, broken zippers or clothing with unpleasant odors, animal hair or other debris Clothing that is older than 5 years or out of style. Our Shoppers are looking for brand name items in current style and trend. We do not accept Adult Clothing or Adult Shoes. We do not accept maternity undergarments (bras or underwear) unless New with original tags.
Accepted Baby Gear, Equipment & Furniture
Baby Gear All items must be CLEAN(ed) free of food and crumbs, stains and or spills. Items with material covers must be freshly laundered or vacuumed. Items must be 100% functioning and have all the necessary parts and batteries (include original straps and safety accessories). Items will be tested at drop off to ensure proper function and order.Baby gear must be newer than 5 years old. No recalled, or damaged gear will be accepted. Check all items on the CPSC.
- Strollers and accessories
- Bouncer Seats
- Pack-n-Plays & Play Pens
- Bumbo Seats- MUST HAVE RECALL REPAIR KIT
- Exersaucers Walkers
- Baby Carriers (Baby Bjorn, Slings, Moby Wraps Backpacks etc.)
- Diaper Bags
- Diaper Pails & Potty Chairs- cleaned, bleached, odor free, batteries if needed.
- Baby Monitors
- Boppy Pillows and Covers
- Shopping Cart Covers
- Child Safety- safety gates, car safety, cabinet locks, plug covers, bed rails, etc.
- Bottles/Sippy Cups (BPA-Free and excellent condition, no bite marks)
- Breast Pumps- must be newer than 5 years, sterilized, and include all working parts.
Furniture: must be appropriate for a nursery or child’s/kids room up to teens.
- Gliders & Rockers
- Changing Tables
- Dressers Night Stands
- Nursery Decor (lamps, rugs, pictures/prints, etc..)
- Kid’s Tables & Chairs
- Toy Storage
Cribs: All cribs manufactured after June 23, 2012 will be accepted.
Bassinets & Cradles Crib Mattresses Toddler Beds: Must include all pieces and be assembled at drop-off. They may not be sold with the crib conversion kit.
Bedding Sets & Blankets: Bedding sets MUST be tagged together as full sets to prevent pieces from going missing and damage to the sets. We suggest hanging all bedding sets for better visibility or placed in a large zip-lock storage bag with a printed picture of the set.We welcome any crib and cradle sheeting and blankets.* We do not accept bumpers due to the guidelines released by the American Academy of Pediatrics.*
- Toys sell best if they are branded (popular characters on them, like Mickey Mouse, Super Heroes, etc.) However, we accept non-branded toy as well!
- ALL toys must be clean and in good working condition.
- Batteries MUST be included with toys that are battery operated.
- Toys must be sold 100% complete (with all pieces and parts included).
- Stuffed Animals: New & gently used only. No animals from vending machines/games. No animals with odors or tears. *Limit 5 per consignor, Pick your best stuffies to sell!
- Bikes,Trikes & Scooters: All free from scratches and scuffs. Tires must be in excellent condition with treadstill visible.
- Outdoor Play Equipment: Must have all original hardware. Minimal Sun damage/fading Allowed.
- Books: No torn Pages.
- Puzzles: Like new puzzles only with all pieces.
- Games: All games must have the original packaging and instructions. Games older than 2000 will not be accepted.
- DVD’s: Must be Original, non-Pirated versions. MUST have the original cover and be in working condition. No R rated Movies accepted.
- Video & Leap Frog Games: Sell with or without the video console (i.e. Leapster, Wii, PlayStation) The games MUST work and be packaged in their case.