1. Clean out your car and trunk before loading. I don't mean vacuum and steam clean the seats:) Just make sure all of your day-to-day items are temporarily removed so you have the space you need!
2. Print out 2 inventory sheets-one for your use and one for your check-in appointment.
3. Load your car the night before, especially if you're dropping off items before or after work! This way you're not throwing everything in the car at 5:30AM and wondering if you forgot things on your list!
4. Systematically pack your items. Put all of your larger clothes in first and smaller clothes in from (that way you will be able to hang them on the rack from smallest to largest. Then pack all of your other items. As you place them in the car, check them off your list!
5. When you arrive, let us know if you need to borrow a clothes rack! This will make your life easier is you have a lot of clothes!!
6. After you drop-off, relax! We will take it from there!