Consignor Drop-Off Information
Drop Offs for the Calvert County Fall/Winter Sale are:
Thursday, September 7, 2017 12:00PM – 9:00PM
Friday, September 8, 2017 7:00AM – 12:30PM
Drop off should take about 20-40 minutes depending on the number of items you are consigning.
- Make sure you register for a “Check-In” Appointment through MyCM
- Print out your accurate/most current entered inventory & Consignor Agreement
- NEW: As we are growing at a RAPID pace, we need to start implementing a NEW drop off procedure. During drop off, after consignors have been checked in, they will be responsible for helping to put their items on the sale floor in their respective areas (i.e. infant toys, clothing hung in their correct gender/size, etc.) Please allow at least 30 minutes for drop-off.
- All your entered and tagged items
- All items ready for the sale floor in accordance with the preparation and tagging guidelines
- Have clothing items sorted by gender and size (this will make it easier and faster for you to place the items out on the sales floor)
- Assemble All Large Items and Furniture prior to your Check-In time
1. Bring your items to an Inspection station
Team Helpers will ask for your printed inventory report and begin inspection of your items. Items will be approved or declined according to our accepted items guidelines. All items are accepted and declined at the TLK Owner discretion. The printed inventory list will then be changed to reflect the items not accepted, an inventory count will be completed and you will sign your release on the consignor agreement.
- Consignors must be present while their items are being inspected.
After items have been inspected and approved, we will ask that you help to place the items onto the sales floor where they belong.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We WILL NOT accept any recalled items, please visit CSPSC to verify that your item is not recalled or subject to an upcoming or pending recall.
We will verify that all signatures are complete on your consignor agreement, give you a wristband that will serve as your pre-sale entrance “pass”, and confirm the pick-up procedure.
Pick-Ups for the Calvert County Sale:
- Sunday, September 10, 2017 from 4:00PM-6:00PM
- ALL consignors (including VIP MOMs) will be responsible for gathering all of their unsold/non-donated items at the end of the sale during pick up hours. We will have rolling racks designated for pick up (but are not guaranteed to be vacant, so please be prepared). Consignors must bring their own bags or bins to place their items in. After consignors have gathered their items, a volunteer will help check out consignors at designated stations.